Triplex in Ville Émard. Large back yard. 6 bedrooms in total. 2 driveway parking spaces....
Real Estate, Simplified.
A turn-key solution for your real estate needs
Browse homes recently listed on Shupilov.com
Located in the heart of Downtown, in the Golden Square Mile. This sunny, spacious and...$749,000
Beautifully well-maintained duplex located in a heavily-desired area. Main floor with 2 beds/2baths and finished...$499,000
Beautifully RENOVATED corner unit with spectacular view of the St. Laurent. This unit offer you...$375,000
**Succession sale** Private landscaped lot of 23,400 sqft on Lac Raymond. Flat unobstructed view of...$599,000
This stunning and chic corner unit condo boasts an unobstructed view of downtown skyline, tons...$449,000
Resources for Buying, Selling, Investing & Financing
Always getting in after other buyers? Set up an alert and be the first to know when a property meeting your criteria hits the market!
- Get notified about each new property, or select weekly updates
- Customized to your exact property search criteria
- Save your favourite properties, add notes and book visits right from your browser
- View new properties across all devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Unsubscribe from alerts at any time
A pre-approval is a handy tool for locking in a low interest rate while you shop for your home. Being pre-approved protects you from spikes in interest rates, and from changes in mortgage regulations which might reduce your buying capacity. Most importantly, it strengthens your offer in the case of a bidding war.
See how long it will take to sell your property based on the most recent and historic sold-price data. Use this tool if you’re thinking of selling, or if you’re curious about how fast similar properties are selling in your area.
- No personal information required
- Quickly receive an estimated time to sell your property
- For all property types (condos, single family homes, plexes)
Stay up to date with the latest real estate news from the Shupilov News Team.
- Latest market trends, predictions and statistics
- Latest financing, taxation and mortgage regulation changes
- Lifestyle and living, new developments and neighborhood trends
- Weekly summaries of the stories which matter most!
Stay one step ahead – Hottest property deals delivered to your inbox every week.
- No more sifting through hundreds of irrelevant listings to find the best new opportunities!
- Perfect for all types of first time buyers and first time investors looking for an entry level property
- We only send one deal per week straight to your inbox. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Carefully selected properties based on price per value, appreciation potential, and rental return
Join the fastest growing network of private real estate investors in Montreal and gain instant access to hundreds of off-market listings.
- Access off-market commercial and residential listings
- Early access to pre-market listings
- Unique tools and services geared towards large investment portfolios
We restrict membership invitations to investors who have undergone a basis qualification process, by phone or in person, with a member of our team. This is to protect the privacy of our sellers and to ensure that our listings are only accessible to serious buyers.
Find the right answers to all of your real estate questions curated by our team of expert real estate brokers
- Most common questions asked by buyers, sellers and investors
- Extensive knowledge base of real estate terms.
- Quick search to find the answers to your exact questions
Thinking about selling, or just want to know how much your home has increased in value? Request a free property evaluation to know exactly what your home is worth and if it’s the right time to consider selling.
Property evaluations are calculated based on:
- Recent sales in your building, street or neighbourhood
- Square footage
- Building amenities and inclusions, such as parking spots
- Unique architectural characteristics, such as balconies and views
- Current supply and demand
Deal of the Week
Hottest real estate deals in Montreal every week delivered right to your inbox!
Browse through our selection of free eBooks for First time buyers, sellers and investors.
Prices are rising – you might be surprised at how much your property is worth!
With a rating, see what our clients say about us
- I just recently moved out to Montreal from Los Angeles and was more than overwhelmed on where to even start. I needed to find a property and get setup fast. When my company put me in touch with Yury I was not expecting the quality of help I received. Yury went above and beyond in every step of the way. From listings and viewings, to dealings and negotiations Yury walked me all the way to the finish line making this entire experience seamless and painless while working in such a short time frame. If I need to find property at another point in time this would be my first call. I give Yury the highest of recommendations.Chris(buyer)
- “Yury is a stand up and honest person, my experience with him has been fantastic. He is professional and tries his absolute best to accommodate all of your needs to the best of his ability. I totally recommend his services and if I’m to ever com back to Montreal for a long stay he will be the one I will be contacting to find a great place to stay. It’s nice to know I have someone I can trust and i know for sure I’m in good hands..”Zachary(Renter)
- “We were in a rush and convinced we could find quality renters for our condo using mainstream websites. We were most certainly wrong. We needed Yury!
Yury has access to a vast pool of pre-qualified and trusted renters. He takes care of everything with a calm and professional approach, from taking pictures to lease signing. Even if we had many restrictions, they were all taking care of and the deal was sealed quickly in respect to both parties needs.
I highly recommend his services. Thanks Yury!”Anne-Marie Parent(Landlord)
- “My CONDO was sold in 30 days. WOW. Thanks to YS!”Igor(Seller)
- “Fantastic service! Yury has got to be the best broker in town.
After meeting with a few other brokers, Yury stood out as the best choice within a few minutes of our first conversation.
While we were new to the real estate market in Montreal, he quickly got us up to speed and was there to answer any questions we had.
There is no doubt we will continue to use Yury’s services again in the near future and highly recommend him to anyone thinking about buying or selling real estate!”Nathan(Buyer)
- “This was my first condo buying experience and Yury made sure that it was a great one. Although I’m aware he has many clients, he always made sure to have enough time for me. His responsiveness and support is excellent.
We visited about 20 places over 4 months and I never felt any pressure from him. He made sure to explain everything to me in detail and his knowledge of the Montreal real estate market is overwhelming. He also helped me with everything from the inspection, to the mortgage, and the notary. Considering I was out of the country a lot because of work, he made the whole process as painless as possible.
You can clearly see that he is someone who loves his job and this shows in the way he is dedicated to his clients.
Thank you Yury! Could not have done it without you!”Stanislav(Buyer)
Read more testimonials on our Facebook page
Latest Mortgage & Finance News
- Mortgage Interest Rate Update: Montreal, August 2018
Posted fixed and variable rates, updated on August 1, 2018. The post Mortgage Interest Rate Update: Montreal, August 2018 appeared first on Shupilov Real Estate News. […]
- Self Employed? It Will Soon Be Easier To Obtain a Mortgage in Montreal
The CMHC is making plans to provide more guidance to self employed mortgage borrowers. The post Self Employed? It Will Soon Be Easier To Obtain a Mortgage in Montreal appeared first on Shupilov Real Estate News. […]
- RBC: How Have Higher Interest Rates Affected Housing Affordability in 2018?
According to RBC's latest Housing Trends and Affordability Report, rising interest rates at the end of 2017 have taken a bite out of affordability in the first quarter of 2018. The post RBC: How Have Higher Interest Rates Affected Housing Affordability in 2018? appeared first on Shupilov Real Estate News. […]
Have another question or want to schedule a call back?
Our team members are ready to answer any questions you may have