Resources for Buying, Selling, Investing & Financing
Always getting in after other buyers? Set up an alert and be the first to know when a property meeting your criteria hits the market!
- Get notified about every new property or as little as once a month
- Customized to your EXACT property search criteria
- Favourtie properties you like, add notes and book visits right from your browser
- Check your new matches cross device (Mobile, Desktop, Tablet)
- Unsubscribe from alerts at any time
As interest rates go up and down, you want to be sure that you’re happy with the rate at the time of your pre-approval. Having a pre-approval protects you from spikes in interest rates while you’re still shopping for a property. At the same time this also helps protect against mortgage regulation changes which might reduce or prevent you from being pre-approved and strengthens your offer in a bidding war.
See how long it will take to sell your property based on the most recent and historic sold data. If you’re thinking of selling, or just curious about how fast similar properties are selling in your area.
- No personal information required
- Quickly get an estimated time to sell your property
- For all major property types (Condos, Single family homes, Plexes)
Stay up to date with the latest real estate news from the Shupilov News Team.
- Latest Market trends, predictions and statistics
- Latest Financing, taxation and mortgage regulation changes
- Lifestyle and living, new developments and neighborhood trends
- Weekly summaries of the stories which matter most!
Stay one step ahead – Hottest property deals delivered to your inbox every week.
- No more sifting through hundreds of irrelevant listings to find the hottest new opportunities!
- Perfect for all types of first time buyers and first time investors looking for an entry level property
- We only send one deal per week straight to your inbox. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Carefully selected properties based on price per value, appreciation potential, and rental return
Join the fastest growing network of private real estate investors in Montreal and gain instant access to hundreds of off-market listings.
- Access off-market commercial and residential listings
- Early access to pre-market listings
- Unique tools and services geared towards large investment portfolios
We restrict membership invitations to investors who have undergone a basis qualification process, by phone or in person, with a member of our team. This is to protect the privacy of our sellers and to ensure that our listings are only accessible to serious buyers.
Find the right answers to all of your real estate questions curated by our team of expert real estate brokers
- Most common questions asked by buyers, sellers and investors
- Extensive knowledge base of real estate terms.
- Quick search to find the answers to your exact questions
Thinking about selling, or just want to know how much your home has increased in value? Request a free property evaluation to know exactly what your home is worth and if it’s the right time to consider selling.
Property evaluations are calculated based on:
- Recent sales in your building, street or neighbourhood
- Square footage
- Building amenities and inclusions, such as parking spots
- Unique architectural characteristics, such as balconies and views
- Current supply and demand
Latest Mortgage & Finance News
- Mortgage Interest Rate Update: Montreal, August 2018
Posted fixed and variable rates, updated on August 1, 2018. The post Mortgage Interest Rate Update: Montreal, August 2018 appeared first on Shupilov Real Estate News. […]
- Self Employed? It Will Soon Be Easier To Obtain a Mortgage in Montreal
The CMHC is making plans to provide more guidance to self employed mortgage borrowers. The post Self Employed? It Will Soon Be Easier To Obtain a Mortgage in Montreal appeared first on Shupilov Real Estate News. […]
- RBC: How Have Higher Interest Rates Affected Housing Affordability in 2018?
According to RBC's latest Housing Trends and Affordability Report, rising interest rates at the end of 2017 have taken a bite out of affordability in the first quarter of 2018. The post RBC: How Have Higher Interest Rates Affected Housing Affordability in 2018? appeared first on Shupilov Real Estate News. […]
Have another question or want to schedule a call back?
Our team members are ready to answer any questions you may have